Who we are and what we provide!
Hope Online was founded in 2005 and currently serves 2,400 Colorado students.
I AM Academy, is a Learning Center of Hope Online Learning Academy Co-Op, which is a K-12 public school that:
- Is certified by the Colorado Department of Education through Douglas County School District.
- Provides highly qualified teachers, an accredited educational programs, including standards-based online curriculum as well as common core Language Arts and Mathematics curriculum software, and computer hardware.
- Focuses on enrollment of children attending a neighborhood public school that has been rated, in one of the previous 3 years, as 'low' or 'unsatisfactory'.
- As a public school, receives the minimum per pupil revenue (PPR) from the state.
I AM Academy Learning Center Agrees to Provide Students:
- A safe and supervised learning environment
- Access to proven, standards-based online and offline curriculum
- An average mentor-to-student ratio of 1:18, &
- High-speed Internet access
I AM Academy makes student safety the highest priority!
- Hope Online Learning Centers require background checks for all Learning Center personnel.
- Hope Online Learning Centers obtain facility approval from the local fire department.
- Hope Online Learning Centers require Safety plans to be well rehearsed in case of an emergency.
To provide the student learning success, I AM Academy provides Learning Specialists.
- Learning Specialists advise Teachers and Mentors on student learning strategies.
- Learning Specialists coordinate a team of school psychologists, therapists and nurses to serve students.