I AM Academy is committed to helping students learn, achieve, and graduate.
- Individualized learning plans allow students to build upon mastered skills and knowledge.
- Frequently measured academic progress is consistent with local, state, and federal standards.
- Student participation in the Colorado Student Assessment Program (PARCC) ensures accountability, for academic achievement through analysis of longitudinal growth.
- Curriculum meets or exceeds the Colorado Model Content Standards for all grades and subjects.
- Curriculum includes online lessons accompanied by offline activities for comprehensive learning.
- Compass Learning and A+ are both recognized industry leaders in online curriculum development.
- Hope Online Teachers are licensed by the Colorado Department of Education and satisfy the highly qualified requirements of No Child Left Behind (NCLB).
- Teacher development and training are coordinated with the Douglas County School District.
- Online curriculum training is provided throughout the school year.